Changing the Button ColorOct 032019
If you're like us and don't want the standard black button with white text for your links, look no further. You can edit the color of your links. To do this please use the following steps.
1. Create a link from your dashboard as seen in our "How to add your first link" guide.
2. Instead of selecting submit when creating a new link, you will select the "Add Custom Color" Button as seen in the image below.
3. After you click "Add Custom Color", it will change to black.
4. Left-click the black area to pull up the color-chooser.
5. You can select the color you want using the controls or input your exact 6 digit hex color code to match your logo, etc.. exactly.
*If you have already created a link but either forgot to change the color or want to change to a different color at a later time using the following steps.
1. Find the link whose button color you want to change.
2. Select the edit button. It is the pencil icon to the left of the trash icon.
3. Proceed to select from the color selector.
4. Select save.
You're all set. Now you can change the button color anytime you want.