Ready to put your Bridgelink into good use? Follow these easy step by step instructions to add your single Bridgelink URL to your Instagram profile.
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Select the profile icon in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Select Edit Profile next to your user name.
4. Copy your Bridgelink.io URL. Simply right-click on My Profile and use "Copy link as" to copy your profile URL.
5. Paste your Bridgelink.io URL into the website field.
6. Select Save at the bottom to save your changes.
All done. Now anytime someone accesses your Instagram and clicks on your website, it will take them right to your personalized Bridgelink.io profile.Oct 022019
Don't like the default background on your Bridgelink.io profile URL? With this pro feature, you can add an image, pattern, or color of your choice to help highlight you and your profile.
*This requires a pro subscription to use this feature. Click here to upgrade now. GO PRO
1. Go to your account settings. You can find this dropdown in the upper right-hand corner under your username.
2. You will find the background option below your profile description.
3. Select the "Choose File" button and pick an image from your computer.
4. Your image needs to be at least 1000x1000 pixels and must be in the following formats to be accepted, JPG, JPEG, PNG.
5. After you select your image and hit open, you will need to select SUBMIT at the bottom of your account settings to save your selecting and apply it to your profile.