You're ready to upload or update your Avatar on Bridgelink and need a little help. Look no further. Below is an easy step by step guide to get you up to speed in no time.
- A free activated account on Bridgelink.io
- It must be safe for work image. We recommend using a good headshot.
- Must be a jpg, jpeg, or png
1. Login to your Bridgelink account.
2. Select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on the round avatar area.
4. Select the photo you want as your avatar. Select Open
5. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You're all set. Your new avatar is now uploaded and viewable on your Bridgelink profile.Oct 022019
Don't like the default background on your Bridgelink.io profile URL? With this pro feature, you can add an image, pattern, or color of your choice to help highlight you and your profile.
*This requires a pro subscription to use this feature. Click here to upgrade now. GO PRO
1. Go to your account settings. You can find this dropdown in the upper right-hand corner under your username.
2. You will find the background option below your profile description.
3. Select the "Choose File" button and pick an image from your computer.
4. Your image needs to be at least 1000x1000 pixels and must be in the following formats to be accepted, JPG, JPEG, PNG.
5. After you select your image and hit open, you will need to select SUBMIT at the bottom of your account settings to save your selecting and apply it to your profile.