Oct 03 2019
Once you have signed in you can come back here to learn more about Bridgelink.io, its features, as well as new and interesting ways you can utilize your Bridgelink.io to your advantage.
Take a look at a few articles to get you started.
Add your first link
Upload/Change your Avatar
Change your Button color
We will be adding more blog content, guides, and information. Keep checking back for more!
Oct 03 2019
Its time to add your first URL and you're not sure how. You will not see all the features or buttons presented here unless you have gone
1. Go to your
Dashboard if you're not already there.
2. Find the "Add New Link" area. 3. Type in the title of your link. This can be anything from "Facebook" to a more descriptive title "My Weekend Special Sale". Be creative. 4. Type in the full URL. Make sure you use http:// or https:// in front of your link to ensure 100% functionality. 5. Then select the black submit button to add it to your list. That's it you can repeat this as many times as you would like. Keep in mind you're limited to 3 if you don't have the pro account. The schedule button feature you see in the image is a feature that PRO users get. To find out how to you use the schedule feature, check out this article. How to use the Schedule Feature (PRO)
Oct 03 2019
You're ready to upload or update your Avatar on Bridgelink and need a little help. Look no further. Below is an easy step by step guide to get you up to speed in no time.
A free activated account on
Bridgelink.io It must be safe for work image. We recommend using a good headshot.
Must be a jpg, jpeg, or png
1. Login to your Bridgelink account.
2. Select " Account Settings" from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner. 3. Click on the round avatar area. 4. Select the photo you want as your avatar. Select Open 5. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You're all set. Your new avatar is now uploaded and viewable on your Bridgelink profile.
Oct 03 2019
If you're like us and don't want the standard black button with white text for your links, look no further. You can edit the color of your links. To do this please use the following steps.
1. Create a link from your dashboard as seen in our "
" guide. How to add your first link
2. Instead of selecting submit when creating a new link, you will select the "
Add Custom Color" Button as seen in the image below.
3. After you click "Add Custom Color", it will change to black.
4. Left-click the black area to pull up the color-chooser.
5. You can select the color you want using the controls or input your exact 6 digit hex color code to match your logo, etc.. exactly.
*If you have already created a link but either forgot to change the color or want to change to a different color at a later time using the following steps.
1. Find the link whose button color you want to change.
2. Select the edit button. It is the pencil icon to the left of the trash icon.
3. Proceed to select from the color selector.
4. Select save.
You're all set. Now you can change the button color anytime you want.
Oct 03 2019
Ready to put your Bridgelink into good use? Follow these easy step by step instructions to add your single Bridgelink URL to your Instagram profile.
1. Log in to your Instagram account.
2. Select the profile icon in the upper left-hand corner.
3. Select Edit Profile next to your user name.
4. Copy your Bridgelink.io URL. Simply right-click on My Profile and use "Copy link as" to copy your profile URL.
5. Paste your Bridgelink.io URL into the website field.
6. Select Save at the bottom to save your changes.
All done. Now anytime someone accesses your Instagram and clicks on your website, it will take them right to your personalized Bridgelink.io profile.
Oct 02 2019
Don't like the default background on your Bridgelink.io profile URL? With this pro feature, you can add an image, pattern, or color of your choice to help highlight you and your profile.
*This requires a pro subscription to use this feature. Click here to upgrade now. GO PRO
1. Go to your account settings. You can find this dropdown in the upper right-hand corner under your username.
2. You will find the background option below your profile description.
3. Select the "Choose File" button and pick an image from your computer.
4. Your image needs to be at least 1000x1000 pixels and must be in the following formats to be accepted, JPG, JPEG, PNG.
5. After you select your image and hit open, you will need to select SUBMIT at the bottom of your account settings to save your selecting and apply it to your profile.
Powered by Bridgelink.io